Saturday, June 4, 2011

Baby Shower

My amazing family drove all the way from California the last couple days to visit me and arrived here in Fargo yesterday!  Last night a friend threw me a baby shower and it was so special to have my mom and my sister there too!  It's been 9 months since I've seen my family so a visit was well overdue!

The Baby Shower was so fun and I felt so blessed to be around a bunch of wonderful women who blessed me with so many awesome gifts!!!

I wanted each guest to go home with a little gift as well, so last week I spent many hours making beautiful little magnets for them to hang on their refrigerator at home to help them think of Courage Ruah!




I also made some Courage bracelets for each of my family members for them to wear and remember him when they go back to California.


The bottom one is for my mom.  I figured she'd wear that one more than a hemp bracelet :)
(From bottom clockwise: Me, Jared, Mom, Dad, Hillary)
I'm off to spend another fun-filled day with  my California Family!! <3 <3 <3
I'm so happy!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment