Thursday, May 5, 2011

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star


Twinkle Twinkle Little Star,
How I wonder what you are?!!

Just one more week from today and I get to find out just "what you are!!!"
You are a diamond in the sky, you are a treasure in my heart, you are a miracle growing inside me.  You are beautiful and wonderfully made.  A child of greatness, a child of the King, a child with great inheritance.  I love you!


I found this perfectly appropriate wall decal on tradingphrases.com  that I plan to get for the Baby Room.  This is J.M. Barrie's famous and brilliant quote from Peter Pan about the beginning of fairies.  I love it so much!!  I can't wait to put it up on our bright turquoise wall by the crib!
Turquoise is Preston's and my favorite color - the color of my blue diamond he gave me in the sky- "like a diamond in the sky."  So even if the baby is Story, we think turquoise is still the perfect color.  AND even if the baby is Courage, well, we think this fairy quote is still perfect!!!  Our child will be a Neverland/Fairy/Peter Pan child because that is who his parents are :)

Photos of our baby room to come...stay tuned.

Love,
Bethany




No comments:

Post a Comment