Sunday, December 18, 2011

Another Creative Matchbox


Another candle and decorated matchbox gift


I included a little poem to go with this one:
"Here's a little candle dressed in lace
and some matches to help light up the place
as you gather around with family this year
to share in the joy of Christmas cheer!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Here is a sweet gift I just received from some dear friends, Nate and Leah!
I'm so excited to use this to help prepare more healthy meals!


Preston and I have changed much of our diet to a mostly vegan diet. This has been both challenging and exciting, and I am loving this journey of learning new recipes and variations of things to make that are made up of mostly veggies that actually taste good!!! haha
Anyway, thank you Nate and Leah! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment